mardi 7 février 2017

Light pouring in (Femian 1)

Light pouring in

I had been working all morning in the library, then the light started pouring in from the window, which made me raise my eyes from the screen. The day was the usual grey and warm light…

I have to find a way to show that there was much more good in that past than Feemian want us to know; I can’t help myself hoping that my ‘very serious’ and ‘much niched studies’ as they say can actually help rehabilitate the Old Age in the public opinion, at least the last few years or decades, so that everyone can come to realize that Age Naturale is really continuity. And maybe change things a little, recalibrate, ya know…

It’s not that I like challenges; I’m only following the spark I had as a child watching my great-grandmother’s behavior at the few family parties I attended with her before she passed away when I was nine. I just felt there was something, I mean, yea… born and raised before our times, she couldn’t have just adapted, she was already… well anyways, I’m not sure. Yet.

But it is nevertheless quite a challenge.

I think there is a bit of myself I need to find there. A past from which we extracted the hard knowledge, the engineering, the mathematics, all the useful logic, rearranging their origins so that it’s unclear where the ideas came from, except those they could clearly attribute to Old Age females, some of them following decades of rearranging and propaganda turned now into what I call goddesses, but discarded the rest, maybe with a little too much enthusiasm.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire