mardi 1 septembre 2026

Impact of AI: hits all the right spots, it's Orgasmotron

 After I made myself aware of AI art invading my life, AI art on my Bluesky thread, music on You Tube Music (side note, these tools are becoming extremely performing by the hour), I became very suspicious, and noticed my first reaction was to like these "art" pieces.

I realize they hit all the right spots. In my brain. It's like the perfect art. To put it together, the best of the best part, the essence, of all the greatest pieces of music in that category, that style, ever composed by humans is weaved, so in the end, it's like a drug that hits all the right receptors in the brain, releasing the exact amount of every substance for wellness our body can produce: dopamine, etc. I first realized that listening to the new releases on You Tube Music. Every week, there were many songs that were so good from artists I never heard of. Really good music, I liked the songs and placed them in my playlists.

Then I got suspicious and started analyzing those artists. Four full albums out in one year? Uh-oh, that's not normal... So, helped by AI, I identified the AI bands and so-called musicians, some of them it's unclear, others everyone on Reddit and elswhere agrees but there are no proof, some others are real musicians using AI as a music instrument...

Things are getting unclear and confused but that picture of three almost smiling donkeys leaning their head on a wooden fence I just saw on Bsky just baffled me as it made me cry, hitting all the right spots as I love donkeys and know they can show their appreciation in their eye, but almost smiling like this... that's too much. A tear almost rolled out of my eye, I love donkeys, but no, these were AI donkeys for sure. I check the comments: no one is aware of that, many ppl also had tears in their eye seeing the pic, obviously. It's AI for sure, donkeys don't actually smile like that. It's like with AI music: when it's too good, it's too good to be true.

It's the Orgasmotron, remember that? From Woody Allen's movie, uhhh can't remember the title, anyways it was this machine you got into that made you orgasm just by hitting the right spots in the brain. AI art is exactly that. A sex machine.

It's dangerous

Dominique Rock

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire