mercredi 2 septembre 2026

speak to the wind

Idk how to deal with the fact that my blog finally gets visits, I used to speak to the wind; it's very srange when I see like 80 visits in one day;

I often forgot about that blog in the 10 years it's been up and I'm not sure what's all on it, I might even disagree with some posts idk, ten years is a long time, and I need to update the links... I might.

Meanwhile it's still a place to publish my thoughts, like a note book, but now I have to deal with the fact that I'll be read. No doubt that Bluesky is a better place than Twitter (which I quit), which offered very little visits from there. Please note that if a blog entry doesn't bare my signature (or the quote referral), it's a fiction I wrote.
Dominique Rock

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire